License Information for RaQuest
Purchase of License
RaQuest is sold as a licensed product according to the terms and conditions of the EULA. Purchasing a license makes you a registered user for 12 months, which entitles you to:
- Download and activate the current, full version of RaQuest.
- Access free updates and new builds for a period of 12 months.
- Access Sparx Systems Japan's email support services for 12 months.
- Access the registered users area and any associated resources for 12 months.
See support benefits below for further details.
Important: Once RaQuest is licensed to you, you cannot return it and be refunded. Try RaQuest trial version before you purchase it if you are not sure how it works.
At the end of the initial free maintenance period, you can continue to use the latest build of RaQuest that you have downloaded -OR- renew your maintenance agreement (see below) for a further 12 months of access to new builds, upgrades and support.
RaQuest Support Benefits
When you purchase RaQuest you are entitled to the following benefits for 12 months:
- Access to the Sparx Systems Japan email support service
- Access to the registered users section of the Sparx Systems website, from where you can obtain:
- The current full version of RaQuest - regardless of if it is a major or minor release RaQuest.
- Zipfiles for the latest RaQuest - to save you downloading the whole installation file each time there is new version released
- Priority support for registered users
- Priority bug reporting for registered users
- Tips and techniques
- RaQuest helpfiles in CHM format (also available on the Trial download page)
Renewal of Support
If you purchase a RaQuest license, at the end of the 12 months you have the option to renew your support for a further year to continue receiving support benefits. If you decide to renew, you must renew each of the expired licenses you intend to update, at the renewal rate for edition type you hold.
How to Renew
If your support is valid: At the beginning of the month your license expires you will be emailed a renewal notice which includes purchase links. This will be sent to the email address we have as current, so if you have changed your email address since you registered, please let us know mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your support has expired: Please contact us at email@example.com for renewal purchase links. To avoid delays, please include your registration key, order number, or the email address you registered with.
Current RaQuest renewal rates are as follows:
|RaQuest Standard (Nodelock) License English version Renewal Pricing
|1 to 4 Licenses
|5 to 19 Licenses
|RaQuest Floating License English version Renewal Pricing
|1 to 4 Licenses
|5 to 19 Licenses
Notes on Renewing
- Once you have purchased RaQuest, if your support lapses, you can reinstate it (Within a 3 year period) just by paying the renewal fee for the license type you hold. This will entitle you to download the latest version of RaQuest.
- Renewal will only cover the number and type of licenses originally purchased. Any additional licenses must be purchased at the standard price for the edition required.
- If you choose not to renew, you can continue to use your current version of RaQuest, you just won't be able to update it unless you renew.
- If you choose not to renew, you will lose access to the downloadable version of RaQuest from the Sparx Systems Japan website. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you make a back up copy of the RaQuest installation file to a permanent medium such as CD ROM, so that you can reinstall it at any time in the future.
Variations to Standard Purchasing